Sunday, July 29, 2012

Batteries Recharged, Latitudes is Back

Jammin to Buffet and Marley
After a brief hiatus, Latitudes is back. Where did I go you ask? Well, the same place everyone else goes when they live the demanding lifestyle of transportation consulting....buried in projects! As the projects and demands of my normal workday continued to add up, Latitudes had to take a backseat for awhile while I caught up.
View of the ocean
And like anything, once you work yourself to the brink of exhaustion to get caught up, you are in need of a vacation! And that's exactly what my wife Shelly and I did a few weeks ago. As you can tell by the layout of Latitudes, my destination of choice is almost always tropical! Put me on a beach with a good book, a cool sea breeze and an icy beverage and I'm pretty much exactly where I want to be! Or, as Kenny Chesney famously crooned, "Be as you are!".
So, now that I'm fully recharged from my beach vacation, you will be seeing more out of Latitudes in the coming weeks. Stay tuned, as I share more tales from my consulting life at TranSystems, as well as a tidbit or two from time outside of the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment